Anyone sending unsolicited email (spam) will have their accounts closed immediately without reasoning, even if it was not sent using our servers, but was in any way related to the content on our servers.
Sites of this nature will be removed from the Internet and their accounts will be closed without notice.
FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE has zero tolerance for UBE/UCE (unsolicited bulk email/unsolicited commercial email). This policy protects our customers as well as the internet community from the negative effects of "spam" related activity. FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE defines UBE/UCE as unsolicited broadcast or commercial email that is sent to addresses that do not affirmatively and verifiably request such material from that specific sender.
1. FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE customers, and customers of FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE customers or any user of bandwidth and/or services on our network (herein described as 'users') are prohibited from sending UBE/UCE. Users may be asked to produce records that verify that explicit affirmative permission was obtained from a recipient before a mailing was sent. FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE may consider the lack of such proof of explicit affirmative permission of a questionable mailing UBE/UCE at its sole discretion.
2. FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE customers are prohibited from maintaining open mail relays on their servers. Ignorance of the presence or operation of an open mail relay is not and will not be considered an acceptable excuse for its (the open mail relay) operation. Multiple infractions of this policy will result in a discontinuation of service.
3. FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE customers will be notified in the event that they may be hosting sites listed as violators of the above policy. Again, failure to rectify such situations may be cause for termination.
4. FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE customers are prohibited from providing hosting services for websites that have been included in UBE/UCE. Hosting includes, but is not limited to, hosting website(s), providing DNS services as well as website redirect services.
5. Valid complaints received by FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE will be forwarded to customer for a response and resolution. If within twenty-four (24) hours there is no response, FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE may block traffic to and from the IP address involved in the UBE/UCE complaint until the problem is resolved and preventative measures have been implemented to prevent the violation from recurring. All users are responsible for maintaining a working email contact and updating that information with FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE when it changes.
6. If FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE receives repeat complaints indicating that a problem has not been resolved, FUTURE TECHNOLOGIES FZE reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel any and all services provided to the user after a notification of no less than two (2) hours.
7. It is responsibility of the customer to ensure non of their email accounts are misused and all users are actively involved and in control of their email accounts. In any hacking or mishap case customer Shall inform Future Technologies to restrict those accounts from further use and reinstate the access to customer. Failing to report such malicious activities will be the responsibility of customer and could lead to account termination.
To report an incidence of abuse, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org